Welcome to the Library of the American University of the Middle East. The library is located on the ground floor of Educational Building. Please enjoy using the library for study, reference, research activities, and for access to AUM subscription databases. Library offers reference assistance to students, faculty and staff. Please contact the circulation desk or any library staff.
AUM Library provides a welcoming and well managed facility that will encourage research and dissemination of scholarly information and ideas. It also provides information resources and services to support the instructional programs and educational goals of the university.
To achieve these goals, the AUM Library provides a rich collection of print and electronic resources with a strong focus on course-related information literacy and reference support. The book collection contains both print and e-books in areas relating to programs offered at AUM. Patrons also have access to over 40 online research databases with on-campus & off-campus access.
The AUM Library supports various programs of study offered by College of Business Administration and the College of Engineering and Technology. It also provides a variety of information resources such as, Printed books, Audio Visual Materials, Online Databases, Journals & Magazines, e-Books, e-Journals, and Case Studies.
- To assist students, faculty and staff to access intellectual resources and retrieve information effectively.
- To support a functional and welcoming physical space for collections, study areas and services for students and staff.
- To provide a range of books, periodicals, e-resources, and other media at appropriate levels for the needs of the university.
- To establish a state of art resources and facilities which will respond to academic and research needs.
- To provide innovative, responsive, and effective services to meet the changing needs of the faculty and student body.