Welcome to the Library of the American University of the Middle East. The library is located on the ground floor of the Educational Building. Enjoy using the library for a quiet study, reference, research activities, and for access to AUM subscription databases. Reference assistance is offered to students and faculty.
AUM Library Support
Our Head Librarian and library staff, welcome your queries and are available for your assistance either by phone-22251400 ext.1063 or via email- email@example.com
Opening hours are as follows: Sunday to Thursday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. Saturday and Friday - closed.
Library visitors are asked to treat their colleagues and staff with the respect they wish to be treated with. The following rules are applied:
- Cellphone usage is prohibited in the library quite zone.
- Visitors are asked to respect the quiet zone.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended; AUM Library are not liable for any loss or theft thereof.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on premises.
- Students will need to show their student ID whenever it is requested by a Library staff.
- Library visitors should comply with AUM’s regulations relating to computer use.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage made to equipment, furniture and/or other Library property.
AUM Library Catalogue
AUM Library has a unique Library catalogue (OPAC) which will give you detailed information on the available books, journals, bound volumes, and audio-visual materials etc.
Library Materials are Available:
- For an overview of a topic, use a textbook, encyclopedia, handbook, or reference books.
- For a definition of a topic, use a dictionary, an encyclopedia or a textbook.
- To find facts on a specific topic, use an almanac, a yearbook, or check government publications.
- To find current information, use the AUM Library database to search Journals, newspapers, and eBooks.