The reserved resource should be collected from AUM Library within 24 hours after intimation. Otherwise the reservation stands cancelled.
|Users||Books||Periodicals||Audio Visual Materials||Bounded journals|
|Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period|
|Faculty||5||90 days||3||5 days||2||10 days||1||5 days|
|Staff||3||30 days||/||/||2||5 days||/||/|
|Students||3||10 days||/||/||2||5 days||/||/|
- Resources are issued within the issue limit of the user.
- The user should get the materials duly issued at the Circulation Counter or at the Self-Checkout Counter.
- The materials should be collected in person.
- The latest issues of the journals will not be issued.
- Annual reports and Career guides are issued for two days.
- Resources can be reserved only when they are on loan.
- The availability of the reserved item would be informed through e-mail.
- Books should be returned on or before the due date.
- Automatic reminders would be sent to the User accordingly.
- Books can be renewed once for 10 days if there is no reservation against the particular item.
- Journals and AV Resources will not be renewed.
- A fine of KD 0.500/- per book/day would be charged for overdue books.
- The fine details of each user would be submitted to the Accounts Dept. on a quarterly basis for further action.
- The Users should replace the resource at his/her own cost within 30 days.
- If the user fails to replace the book within the stipulated time, the Library would initiate the purchase and the user would be charged the actual cost of the resource plus 20% the additional charge depending on the type of the resources.