The reserved resource should be collected from AUM Library within 24 hours after intimation. Otherwise the reservation stands cancelled.
|Users||Books||Periodicals||Audio Visual Materials||Bounded journals|
|Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period||Quantity||Loan Period|
|Faculty||5||90 days||3||5 days||2||10 days||1||5 days|
|Staff||3||30 days||/||/||2||5 days||/||/|
|Students||3||10 days||/||/||2||5 days||/||/|
- Resources are issued within the issue duration limit of the user.
- The user should get the materials duly issued at the Circulation Counter or at the Self-Checkout Counter.
- The materials should be collected in person.
- The latest issues of the journals will not be issued.
- Annual reports and Career guides are issued for two days.
- Resources can be reserved only when they are on loan.
- The availability of the reserved item would be communicated through e-mail.
- Books should be returned on or before the due date.
- Automatic reminders would be sent to the User accordingly.
- Books can be renewed once for 10 days if there is no reservation against the particular item.
- Journals and AV resources loans will not be renewed.
- A fine of KD 0.500/- per book/day would be applied on overdue books.
- The fine details of each user would be submitted to the Accounts department on a quarterly basis for further action.
- The Users should replace the resource at his/her own expense within 30 days.
- If the user fails to replace the loaned item within the stipulated time, the Library would initiate the purchase thereof and the user would be charged the actual cost of the resource plus 20% additional charge depending on the type of the resources.