What is E-Learning?
AUM E-Learning provides students with a flexible and effective learning environment, with a wealth of functionalities and tools just a click away.
Courses offered at AUM E-Learning Portal:
- Business skills courseware (Administration support curriculum, Business analysis, Communication curriculum …)
- Desktop skills courseware (Adobe, Apple mac OS X, Apple safari X …)
- IT courseware (Cisco, Cloud Computing, Data/Telecommunications…)
Navigating the Site: What are the main navigation options available?
Course Catalogue: All available courses are listed. Students can select and add courses to their Learning Plan from the Course Catalogue.
My Learning Plan: This is where students can see a list of their active courses and launch their chosen course.
My Training Report: Details of student training progress can be viewed including access details, duration and scores.
Students can download E-Learning Pre-requisites and know the steps needed to set and run E-Learning applications on their system.
E-Learning User Guide
Students can download E-Learning user guide access E-Learning courses by logging-in to the E-Learning portal using the following steps:
- Step 1: You can access the E-Learning portal (website) from any computer in AUM lab by clicking on the “E-Learning AUM” or the “E-Learning ACM” link on the desktop.
To log in to the website:
Your User ID is same as your AUM student ID.
Your initial password is: welcome (You can change this any time after you have logged in first time into the E-Learning website).
- Step 2: You will be taken to the E-Learning Portal.
- Step 3: Click on Course Catalogue link at the top to see all the available subject areas and courses in each subject area.
- Step 4: Expand the subject area by clicking on the “+” sign and select a course to be added to your Learning Plan by clicking on the green “+” sign.
- Step 5: Add to Learning Plan.
- Step 6: Go to your learning plan to take the course by clicking on “Launch Self-Paced”.
The program should load a pop-up window with the course content and overview. You can now proceed to take the course by clicking on the links on the left. You can visit each section any number of times and take the test multiple number of times.Use E-Learning