Study Room Reservation
The library has 18 rooms available for classes, library instruction, group and individual study, and meetings.
Study Room Reservation Process and Policy:
- Students can reserve the study room up to one week in advance using the online booking system or if a room is available on the spot by using Touch PADs.
- If the student is unable to attend the reserved room on the booked date, they are requested to cancel their reservation.
- The names and IDs of all individuals using a particular room should be listed.
- There should be at least 3 students and no more than 6 students in a room at a time.
- If fewer than three students occupy a study room, library staff will request that the person(s) move to another study area in the library.
- Each reservation is generally valid for two hours.
- Study rooms are to be used only for academic related group work or study.
- AUM reserves the right to deny access to the study rooms to any student if misuse is observed or suspected and if room is used for other than study.
- Study rooms are available 5 days a week, during the library hours.
- All rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to Library closing, ensuring that all furniture are in their proper placement.
- Due to high demanded of the study rooms, reservation duration can be extended only by exception at the circulation desk.
- The system will cancel reservation if student doesn’t show up after 15 minutes.
- The last person(s) using the room will be responsible for any damages.
Study rooms can be reserved here.